This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
The Happy Bicycle® Store is a registered trademark of the company Com.Unidade – Project Design Ltd, with the tax identification number PT 505681005.
When ordering any of our products, you implicitly agree to these terms and conditions
- By placing an order at Happy Bicycle®, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us).
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Happy Bicycle as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you.
- Events outside Happy Bicycle’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Happy Bicycle is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
- The prices shall be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in effect at the order payment date.
- Transport costs and payment rates are presented before confirming the purchase.
- All submissions are made by registered mail thought the National Postal Offices of each country and requires a signature upon successful delivery.
- If the shipping costs is not correct, you will be contacted to pay the remaining amount. Shipping will only be made after the payment.
- The loss, damage or total theft of registered items may be subject to a compensation payment in the maximum amount between 20-30 euros. Therefore, if you want to activate an Extra Insurance to fully cover the amount of your order, please contact us in order to assess the cost of it.
- It’s possible to pay through the following options: bank transfer, credit card or paypal
- Credit card information is transmitted via secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Happy Bicycle® assumes no responsibility for unforeseen delays in the postal service or retention in customs. If you want a faster shipping or another service-specific Delivery Courrier, please contact by email.
- Please note that for all orders shipping outside Europe the recipient will be responsible for any local charges (sales tax, customs duty) that may occur. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note that we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
- When shipping to some countries (like USA and Canada), we verified that our standard registration does not allow tracking on their online web services. Therefore, if you want to have track and trace for your parcel we will have to send it by express mail with higher shipping costs, please contact us.
- Please be aware that in most of the countries out side Europe, the parcel will most likelly be retained in Customs, and the average shipping time will probably be longer. Up to 15 working days to arrive in the country and 40 working days to be released from customs and delivered at home will be considered normal.
- All international orders are considered final sale once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund.
Consult the Return conditions (link)
The Happy Bicycle® reserves the right to change any information without prior notice.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org