Shipping Timings & Costs
The shipping costs are calculated according to: the country, the number of items in your order, the weight and volume of packaging.
See the Price List below.
- The shipping costs are given at the Checkout, prior to complete your order and enter payment information.
- All shipments are made via registered mail with hand in reception. It is always sent an email with information about the registration number so you can track them. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We can arrange to collect and hand deliver (local pickup) to customers in Lisbon (please contact by email for more details)
- Orders are usually shipped the next business day after the order, and delivery in mainland Portugal will normally be made on the business day following dispatch.
Shipping to Europe will take between 5-8 working days and 7-15 working days for the rest of the world, to arrive to the country of destination, and then it depends on Customs and the postal office service of each country.
- If you want a less expensive shipping, we can ship in regular mail without a registration, but is always the customer’s responsibility, since we won’t be able to track its location and the package will not be secured. The delivery will also take longer and you won’t be able to complaint in case of loss – (please contact for details)
The Happy Bicycle® Store assumes no responsibility for unforeseen delays of the post office or retention in customs service. If you want a faster shipping or another service-specific Delivery Courrier, please contact by email.
Please note that for all orders shipping outside Europe the recipient will be responsible for any local charges (sales tax, customs duty) that may occur. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note that we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
When shipping to some countries (like USA and Canada), we verified that our standard registration does not allow tracking on their online web services. Therefore, if you want to have track and trace for your parcel we will have to send it by express mail with higher shipping costs, please contact us.
Please be aware that in most of the countries out side Europe, the parcel will most likelly be retained in Customs, and the average shipping time will probably be longer. Up to 15 working days to arrive in the country and 40 working days to be released from customs and delivered at home will be considered normal.
The loss, damage or total theft of registered items may be subject to a compensation payment in the maximum amount between 20-30 euros. Therefore, if you want to activate an Extra Insurance to fully cover the amount of your order, please contact us in order to assess the cost of it.
ATTENTION: Shipping will be made only after the payment, and receipt of the funds in our bank account.
Any questions please contact to the email firstname.lastname@example.org