SprayBike – Transparent Finish varnish for bicycles
Very useful for final finishing in different do-it-yourself jobs or in small pieces. It gives treated surfaces a satin to glossy appearance, leaving a protective coat.
How to use:
- Make sure the paint is completely clean and dry before applying the finish.
- Wear protective gloves, suitable clothing and eye and face protection.
- Always paint in an open space outdoors.
- Optimal temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike if the temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C, or if relative humidity is above 75%.
- Shake the can for at least 3 minutes before use.
- Test spray for 2-3 seconds prior to application.
- Hold the can at least 20 cm away from the surface and waft gently, keeping your hand/arm moving at all times.
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- One coat: satin finish / two or more coats: gloss finish
- Drying time between coats: 2 hours / full cure: at least 24 hours
- At end, turn can upside down and spray for 2 seconds before storing.
- Protect can from sunlight and temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Product colour: clear
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and even carbon parts
- Dimension: 400ml
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
Manufacturer’s instructions : See all detailed instructions at this link
Check the entire range of spray