SprayBike – DIY Paint
PLEASE NOTE: The colors represented here may differ slightly from the final product. We do our very best to ensure that the images are true to the actual colour product you are purchasing , but we can not guarantee 100% match. On one hand, the display of the shades depends on the settings and resolution of your screen, on the other hand, the tone of an ink depends on the ambient light, the surrounding colors and even the chosen finish.
- Highly pigmented acrylic paint compound;
- Dry-fall powder coating;
- No primer required.; (although there is one if you prefer)
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and even carbon parts;
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Dimensions: 400ml and 200ml (in some colors)
- Permanent and resilient: UV-resistant and weather-resistant;
- Solid colours with deep matte finish and semi-transparent glazes;
- Colours and finishes perform together in all combinations;
- Easily-achieved fading, stenciling and blending effects;
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder’s Transparent Finish – link– , or regularly apply the Frame Builder’s Top Wax for a non-glossy alternative
A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat.
The 200ml cans version (pocket collection) are suitable for small areas or color combinations, will not cover an entire adult bicycle frame and fork.
ORDER: we only have in stock a limited number of colors, if you want other colors please get in touch to our email. We will have to order with a minimum number of units. Thank you.
VIDEO “Inspiration #4 Masking and Layers”
some of the colors available to order (minimum units required)
manufacturer’s instructions :
See all detailed instructions at this link