Protects much more than just your ass … and adapts to almost all types of bikes: from fixed gears and road bikes, mountain bikes and cyclocross.
It is the best solution for those for those truly wet moments when you wish you had a fully protecting mudguard.
The most significant advantages of the Fendor Bendor are:
- Universal: it fits almost all rear brakes (except center pull brakes), and many types of frames, due to a velcro system..
- Now available in two widths: 93mm (Regular) ou 76mm (Slim)
- It’s light and comfortable: folds into a compact size (7,6 x 21 cm) to fit in the back of any standard cycling jersey pocket.
- It’s resistant: due to the somewhat thicker plastic used, which provides greater stiffness and resistance to sludge.
- It’s practical to install and remove: it’s very easy and quick to include, in seconds. No tools required
- Protective stickers to avoid scratches
- Ecological: it’s produced in Sweden in recyclable and durable materials.
Doesn’t work with monostay frames, or with center pull brakes.
Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene
Folded Dimension: 7,6 x 21 cm
Dimension: 7,6 x 62,6 cm
Colours: Black and White
Weight: ~48 gr